Whether you have normal, combination, oily or dry skin, you’re bound to run into dry patches when the seasons change. From facial treatments at Skin Thera P’s clinics in Manhattan and Westchester, to a fully customized in-home skincare regimen, here is how you can prevent and treat dry skin this fall and winter.
- Skin Thera P’s 60 Minute Signature Facial: Our customized facial addresses the individual needs of your skin. It begins with a skin analysis followed by deep cleansing, exfoliation and extractions. This facial hydrates the skin by using products that penetrate the skin’s surface, leaving your skin radiant. It’s followed by a face and neck massage to soothe and rejuvenate you. Book your facial at our NYC or Scarsdale now!
- Get a Humidifier: The drop in humidity in the fall and winter is taxing on our skin. To protect your skin against dryness, create your own humidity by using a humidifier. Humidifiers infuse more moisture into your office or homes giving skin relief from the dry climate and increasing hydration. Check this one out on Amazon.
- Customize Your Skin Care Routine: Dr. Greenberg of Skin Thera P has designed and formulated a cutting-edge science based cosmeceutical line with active biologic ingredients with patented delivery systems. From Stem Cells, Penetrating Lipids, Antioxidants, concentrated acids and more, these products have a direct clinical effect on the quality and texture of your skin! If you have great skin, you only need to use the products that will help you keep your skin that way, there’s no reason to use products you don’t need. This is why we offer three levels of skin care kits, which are customized to your skin’s needs! Contact us today to schedule a skincare consultation.
- Use Natural Oils: Applying natural oils to your skin can help maintain elasticity, nourish your skin and treat stress breakouts. Use a natural, vegetable-based oil such as jojoba, coconut, olive or grape seed oil. They also work great as natural make up removers!
- Schedule a Peel at Skin Thera P: We only use scientifically studied and medically approved high-grade chemical peels. Our chemical peels remove the damaged outer layers of skin to reveal a softer, smoother, younger-looking you. Because each of our peels begins with a personal consultation with one of our experienced aestheticians, you can be sure that your skin will be treated and monitored for safety and optimal results. Skin Thera P’s chemical peels help diminish fine lines, acne, and skin discoloration while increasing the moisture retention of your skin. See all the peels we offer here.
Forget about boring beige spa clichés, Skin Thera P locations in Westchester and New York City radiate a calm, cool and collective atmosphere. From downtown divas to uptown executives, Skin Thera P is revolutionizing skincare and changing the way to take care of your skin. Be in the know and have amazing results in minimum time. Transform your skin, relax your body, and give yourself some much needed Thera P!