Need Something A Little More Subtle? Restylane® Silk May Be For You
Introducing Restylane® Silk, the first and only FDA-approved filler designed specifically for the treatment of lips and the lines around them.
Restylane® Silk’s unique, refined formulation is designed for precise lip shaping and for smoothing the lines around your mouth to create a natural look.
What makes Restylane® Silk different from other Restylane® products?
Like other areas of the face, the lips and skin surrounding the mouth show signs of aging as an individual gets older. This often results in lip thinning, lost shape and an increase in vertical lines above the lip.
Restylane® Silk is designed specifically to provide natural-looking results in these areas. That's why it's made of smaller, smoother particles than those used in other Restylane products.
In a clinical study of patients treated with Restylane Silk or no treatment, clinical investigators reported:
- 77% of patients treated with Restylane® Silk showed at least a one-point improvement in lip fullness (measured on on a 5-point scale) eight weeks after treatment.
- 59% of patients treated with Restylane® Silk maintained lip fullness six months after treatment.
Restylane® Silk's unique particle gel formula, along with an ultra-fine needle designed for improved accuracy, helps give you softer, more precise results — just what you need for a natural-looking smile.
See What Others Are Saying
In the same clinical study, patients treated with Restylane® Silk reported fast-acting, long-lasting results.
- 98% of patients reported a visible improvement in lip fullness 14 days after injection
- 76% of patients still had lip improvement six months following injection
How does Restylane® Silk work?
Youthful skin is rich in hyaluronic acid. As we age, the distribution and function of hyaluronic acid in our skin gradually change, leading to the characteristic signs of aging. Restylane® Silk’s gels work by enhancing your skin's own stocks of hyaluronic acid, directly adding volume to either soften the signs of aging or enhance your features. The procedure is quick. It usually takes less 20 minutes. The benefits can be seen immediately.
The Benefits of Restylane® Silk
- Simple procedure taking around 15 minutes
- Works directly where it is needed
- Minimal downtime
- Long lasting
- Natural and safe with a low risk of adverse events
- Versatility to meet a wide range of your beauty needs